Sunday, December 4, 2011

cold

feel the cold yet? i can!
it's getting so chilly here in the north of england, it's reminding me a bit of home!

so close to christmas now.. have been making my list and having to make major amendments..just can't afford what i'd like to get everyone...so need to reorganise and rethink pressies. but i love it. on a tight (very tight) budget but will make it worth while. i still can't get my head round as to how i haven't gone crazy without a job all this time...

seeing that christmas is creeping up ever so quickly, i must put up the tree soon and all my fairy lights! i cannot wait to sit by my piano in poland and play a few new tunes that i've been dying to try out. as well as all the traditional christmas carols! which anna and myself shall play (four hands! how else :) we know how to rock)

MrL has gone away for the week again.

i'll be visiting a school on tuesday and work thursday afternoon. nothing other than that. ugh. how great. my life officially sucks.

please week, bring me more work please...

M
x

No comments: