Thursday, December 8, 2011

absolutely freeeeezing

this week has been horrendous when it comes to the weather. it's been so so cold. windy to such a degree that it blows me off my feet! no joke. i guess i really know what living 'up north' is like now.. the weather here is so much worse than in london.

had an afternoon of school today! woohoo. the kids there are so sweet! it really makes me want to kick my agency for not giving me more work - i love my job! how many people can say that about their job? i don't know why they don't send me to more places. ugh.

how scary is it that christmas is creeping up on us so quickly?! unbelievable how in two weeks we'll be home, scoffing down delicious food and spending time with the family. i've only done half of my shopping..! need to get a move on.

how is your xmas shopping going?

M
x

1 comment:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Were you in London a year ago? It was really freezing then! Now it's just normal for this time of year.

It's wonderful that you love teaching. It's something I only grew to enjoy over time. I teach young adults rather than children.