Monday, May 16, 2011

sunday shopper

after working hard all day on saturday making resources for my maths sessions this week, i decided to treat myself today. what better way than with a bit of retail therapy!

i was intending on leaving at 11 to be at the shops for 12..well, knowing me, i made it for a disappointing 2pm.. and i headed to the MAC store on church street and i bought my first ever product - the studio finish concealer! yay! i haven't used it yet, however i did test it out in the store and it cover my blemish on my hand so i think i'll be pretty satisfied with this product, definitely happy that i got this. i then strolled over to h&m and exchanged a pair of shorts that i had bought a few weeks ago..i had to get a size 14 ;) now now, i haven't gotten 'bigger' i just prefer my shorts to be a bit looser on me. i also grabbed a lovely little beach dress (very see-through) which will come in handy when i go on my holiday to greece (a girl can dream, right?). lastly, i snatched up a cute little skirt that tpuches my knees (very important when working as a teacher) it's striped with yellow, red and blue horizontal stripes. so pretty!

i went to boots and nearly got Cliniques' All About Eyes cream. however, i changed my mind just in time! £21 seemed a little overpriced. instead i headed towards the skincare section and picked up the garnier tinted roll-on for under the eyes and a day eye cream (2 for £12 - bargain!) and no, i didn't get origins vitazing either.. i still have 3/4 left of my Clinique moisturiser, so i'm totally ok with that!

i have so much work for this week!!! never thought teaching was so stressful and time consuming :( but it's all worth it in the end. two more weeks till half-term, two more weeks till half-term....

xoxo

No comments: