Wednesday, May 18, 2011

letting off some bloody steam...

i guess being annoyed is what you get when you live in shared accommodation. i know i'd be a complete dunce if i started taking my bread and jam into my room. but leaving it out in the kitchen, on my shelf, obviously does not keep away other people's hands. to the point - i have no bread for tomorrow's lunch. someone has been helping themselves to my bread. i'm peed off. it's annoying that i now have to buy lunch tomorrow in a silly corner shop (which tastes naff) but what can you do apart from slamming the fridge door and whacking plates about and cursing under my nose. that's me - just not bloody bold enough to tell someone that i'm pissed off because they've taken my food. is it just me, or is it really normal for people who have known each other for a few months to just 'help themselves' to anything in the kitchen, even when they know i am a bit anal about my things. i don't like people thinking 'what's mine is yours'.

i guess i'll get over it by tomorrow evening.

i guess i'll just put up with it, seeing that i won't be here and won't have to deal with these things after mid-july.

it's just that i'm working so frigging hard, i have hardly any time to do much and i just like things to GO MY WAY.


am i overreacting? dramatizing the whole situation? i'm not sure anymore.



on a brighter note: i had a WONDERFUL day today! brilliant lessons (maths and science) got my marking done and planning all up to date (still!) i'm so impressed with myself - i'm doing ok with all this work. yes, it's time-consuming and i get tired, but i'm giving it my all. and it seems to be paying off!

tomorrow, however, i KNOW i will have a crappy PE session and prob an even worse literacy lesson (poetry.....with year 1. imagine that :/...)

fingers crossed i get through tomorrow.

and that i get over my food snatchers.

xoxo

No comments: