Thursday, September 30, 2010

i don't understand...

how (heavily) pregnant women smoke. i just don't get it...is carrying a child inside of you not a good enough reason to STOP smoking? not doing just for yourself but for the health of your unborn baby? it appalls me this selfishness and stupidity of some women. shame on you!

my week's flown by (yet again).. i have no idea where all this time is passing by?! i'm so busy with uni i tend to go to bed between 1 and 2am..i'm shattered. so tonight, i'm hopping into bed straight after this! the earliest i've ever been since i left L's!!

talking of Mr L.. i keep wondering where he is, what he's doing, if he's happy, if he's tired, if he misses me...
i can't wait till he gets back.
i also guess this is some kind of 'taster' for what it will be like when he leaves for Afghan.. which i am actually dreading. look at me now - i'm lucky he's gone for only a week..what will i do when he'll be gone for 6 months? i don't even want to think about it...

i want to go to poland. i miss my parents and my friends. i wish i could have had more time i went during the summer to see you... :(

xoxo

No comments: