Thursday, September 30, 2010

eat. pray. love.

yes, maria went to the cinema today.. how could i resist? two for one. you know me, always the opportunist (especially of it means getting away from vapid work for uni!) only if it is for and hour or two, it helps me clear my mind and refocus on life in general.

i saw a chick-flick, there's no other way of describing this film. even though it may not have been a really life changing film, it made me think about how i perceive myself and my life..i've never had a period in my lifetime when i 'got in touch with myself'. i'd (similarly to the main character) always been either breaking up or getting with someone, i'd never had that stage when you'd try and be happy with yourself.. i think i've missed that part out because it makes me feel uncomfortable. i'm marvelously happy in the relationship that i am now, although recently, well, a few days ago, we went through a heartbreakingly serious rough patch, that made me think how much do i love myself? do i love myself enough to love someone else? do you know what i mean?? i am so content with Mr L but i truly believe and think (and know) he needs more, and i'm not able to give it to him because i don't fully love me. i need to reach the level of loving me to be absolutely devoted to someone else. i will use my time wisely and i have devised a plan, an 'action plan' that from this day forward, i will start loving myself, my body and everything related to my being.

wow, all that from 'just a film'..it's great to go to the cinema from time to time - reflection is good :) i hope you are all happy with yourselves so that you can be the happiest with your loved ones.

xoxo

No comments: