Saturday, October 2, 2010

lack of afflatus

i sit here and ponder on what i should write..

there have been a few things on my mind today, nothing that is vitally important to put out into the world, but i'll do it anyway..

1. i bought a "shelving unit" from ARGOS - note to self - never do that (or buy any other item from there) again.

2. i'm going to IKEA tomorrow with my flatmate to get me a proper shelving unit. it'll take us a min of 1hr to get there but it will be worth it..right?

3. Anna will be staying over for 5 nights starting tomorrow - i need to clean my room!! pronto!

4. i despise this rain that has befallen upon london - make it go away.

5. if i could change my whole wardrobe - I WOULD.

6. i wish the weekends were longer - i hardly ever get to do half the stuff i want to.

7. there's something wrong with the ventilation in my room - EVERY morning i wake up and the windows from the inside are covered with water droplets (i'm assuming this is condensation) meaning that there's too much water in the air.. make it go away! it's so annoying and my clothes never dry :/

8. i've started a new blog.. it's called "Today i saw..." :)

9. i need to watch my expenses - i'm running out of money (fast..)...

10. i need to find a website that streams gossip girl - man am i missing that show!! i have to catch up on all of season 3...!!

i thought i'd limit myself to 10, once i start listing i add and add and add ;) uni is getting quite scary - i mean, the prospect of being in school in a month is terrifying!! it's s different to what i was taught to do in PL.. wish me luck from 8th nov..

xoxo

No comments: