Sunday, June 14, 2009

sunburn

REALLY bad sunburn!
to the point where my cream dries up in a matter of a minute! its insane
it was so windy today and i went out into my garden and sat in my deckchair, reading my book for a few hours. when i got up, i felt a bit hot but i hadnt realised the full extent of my redness, not until NOW. geez, i could hardly shower. i had to slow myself into it and the water was freezing cold. and you know when your body feels hot and cold at the same time, when you teeth are chattering yet you feel soo hot, well, i hate that and thats what my shower was like today.
ugh, why do i always burn?
and i look incredibly silly - red on the front and completely pale from the back.
a walking polish flag thats me!

time for bed and i have no idea how my shins will survive tonight, they seem to be hurting the most, argh...!

No comments: