Friday, June 12, 2009

36 days from now

and i finally realised that its almost 5 weeks till i get to london!! omg...

i passed everything at college. i'm amazed. lets be honest here, i didnt really try my hardest but i did stress a lot and it got me so far. but frankly speaking, the worst is yet to come...

i worked out on my gym ball tonight and i pretty much enjoyed it but some things are just too difficult to master - i cant balance on my ball yet so its all a bit wobbly but looking really good, its such a fun way of working out! i'm hitting the gym tomo morning but before i do so i gotta check up on dvd's dog. she's such a cutie!

my spanish lover is being such an amazing friend. wow. always there to talk to me and make me laugh. who'd have known D would be such a genuinely nice guy? and i love the way he slightly whistles at the end of words that end with 's', its so hot!

i have a few health problems that have been worrying me recently. i need to get that sorted. other than that, life seems to be going smoothly! most importantly - i'm happy.

1 comment:

tjrael said...

Ahhhh, you don't even realize how good it is to know that you're content with your life at the moment. You deserve happiness Dear and I hope it won't ever leave you :)