Friday, June 19, 2009

i saw sparks

yeah i saw sparks

i've been secretly drinking GnTs all day in my room on my own
thats def not a good sign
i watched a few films and cried a bit on all of them

i miss D
i dont know why though
its not like we're together or anything
but i miss him

the rain has been even more depressing than ever
coldplay on repeat is facilitating my sorrow
my waterproof mascara is staying put
my 2 mugs of coffee have been downed
my clothes laying carelessly on my chair
my bed is done, my handbag on it along with my german books, water, book and makeup
my diploma by my radio lays unopened
my passport sits in front of me
my pearls locked up in my casket lay waiting for better days
and i sit here
in the dark
waiting
for
a
smile


with another GnT on my desk...

No comments: