Friday, June 5, 2009

i'm a dreamer

thank God this friday has passed by at last
i want to break down and cry
but i know i cant
i have exams tomorrow and i have to hold on till after
i'm trying not to let things get to me

today was downhill from 3pm when i went out to get pizza
then the phone call
then danny
and my big mouth, my questions and my untrustworthiness
i want to break down and cry
but i dont have anyone's shoulder to even do so
which only gets me thinking that there's no point really
no point in crying
i'll just do that into my pillow in a sec
i wish for so many things

i wish we didnt have exams tomo cos i'm not prepared
i wish the distance was nonexistent
i wish i could treat everything as water off a duck's back (but i cant)
i wish i could keep my mouth shut at times
i wish i trusted myself
i wish i could start over again
i wish i could close up my tear ducts right now

good night
and good luck

1 comment:

<3 said...

good luck tomorrow :)!