Thursday, February 12, 2009

with matches holding up my eyelids

hi.
i'm looking at my cat peacefully sleeping next to me. his life is bliss. nearly.
mine is a bit hectic what with exams and my love life.
as of now i know 10 questions out of fifty-four for my exam tomorrow.. great eh?
i'm pulling an all-nighter if i can manage but to tell you the truth i haven't done so since my last year of secondary school! so this'll be interesting.
no more coffee cos i'm scared of messing up my stomach seeing that i havent been too well for the past week. really have to watch out.
i'm feeling sleeping already..
better get back to my notes.

i think i was a bit to harsh today telling g i wasnt happy with our relationship. did i do wrong? i dont know. i dont wanna think about it. i need to concentrate on my exam.

dobranoc.

No comments: