Saturday, February 14, 2009

i'll take my clothes off

and it will be shameless
cos everyone knows
thats how you get famous.

as much as i didnt like her before, her lyrics to her new songs really actually get to me. she's not bad. i totally relate to her. and it's so fun! they're so cheerful too!

i've been having a bad time recently but i want to change that around. i want to think about my future and not what is happening now..i feel like i'm stuck at the moment and i'm hoping that positive thinking will help me move on and get myself together. i'll send you all a postcard once i get there ;)

even though i'm afraid what the future will bring i think this year will be a good one. having heard a really interesting suggestion to go to geneva after i finish college i'm really excited that i will get away from this place. but i will truly miss my family and friends. whether i end up in england or switzerland or wherever, i will miss all of you.

i need to get a grip on life and think nice thoughts.
however, 14th feb has ALWAYS had a bad effect on me and i'm really really bitter. i guess i never liked vday only because i've never been swept off my feet and invited anywhere to do something nice..its sad. but i've gotten used to it. but ever year i wish it would just go away and finish as soon as possible.

i wish i was in london.

No comments: