Saturday, February 7, 2009

hey darling, I hope you're good tonight

tell me something sweet to get me by
if you can wait 'til I get home
then I swear to you that we can make this last
if you can wait 'til I get home
then I swear come tomorrow, this will all be in our past
it might be for the best

uhh, if only it were so simple as the lyrics go, just sing along and wait till they sing la la la la la la laaa and make it last.

hugging my phone all day waiting for your call is not how i planned our relationship to look like.
it's a day of crisis.
i'm starting to feel. but i dont know what.
i wish i was there.
it could be all so simple.

stomach hurts - day 3.
my cat had a fit today too.
things are just not looking bright.

i still have to put up with it though.

i'll get a call from you tomorrow. it's like i count the hours - your phone calls being the frequency and the silence just a phase i must endure. because i'm always the good girl right? the one who endlessly forgives and loves. selfless and self-forgetful maria. you're all welcome to mooch off me!

what am i supposed to do??

No comments: