Sunday, February 22, 2009

i tried too hard

i wish you grew up a bit
i wish you would take life a bit more seriously
i wish you made decisions

my three wishes which i never will know if they come true as a specific part of my life has left me. its gone. its all gone.
i've no idea how to express myself.
i read over my blog from march and i promised myself i would never fall in love again. but i knew he was the one. i knew it was too good to be true. i had fallen so deep and today i drowned. the only exit is being alone, something i thought i had put behind me, something that i would never have to experience again. i left him so many of my things, so many memories. yet i have none. not a single letter not a single thing. i gave him my heart. and he hid it in a box and keeps it under his bed.
he was the only one who made me feel alive. and now i feel so dead. i feel old. and i wish i looked upon life like he does, carefree. but it would kill me, knowing how many people i would hurt along the way.
we shared the most wonderful moments. ones i will never ever forget. he was my true love, and i believe you only get one chance at true love in life and i just had mine. i wish it just lasted a bit longer.
just please dont tell me i had it coming because i didnt. i was so sure.. now i'm sure of nothing. i'm a wreck, drifting on the seas of my broken dreams. my life is empty. again.



every fibre of my being yearns for you ~m~

1 comment:

Mademoiselle Deva said...

I won't agree that he was your true love, I don't agree also that you won't find any better person. I believe that everything in our life happens for a reason. When you find your soulmate, from this moment you weill know he's the one and he won't let you. So trust me!!

Sweety open your mind a little bit. YOU ARE 24!!! You are so young, you need to party, meet loads of people, have fun with guys, travel and live your life. You cannot stick to some ginger guy who doesn't know what he's lost. In June or July you will be free, you can do whatever you want. Enjoy the time when you are young, instead of crying, thinking and analyzing. You are so more then that. And don't think you are dead. Be grateful for all this time with him and now close this chapter, write the final line and open a new one. It's gonna be called "I'm in love with my life and I love myself. Maria!"