Sunday, November 20, 2011

foggy much?

woke up this morning, peered out from underneath the duvet and saw a very milky sky. no surprise, i didn't want to get out of bed really.

not having anything to do today, i whipped out my camera and snapped up a few shots of the fog
view from front door, usually can see the hills from here! not today

MrL had bought some lovely and very unusual flowers form my bday and they look fantastic on our dining table
Brassica oleracea, white crane and purple crane

i think they look gorgeous! especially interwoven with the lilies, i love them! they have lasted so long.

well, that's it folks for today's post, nothing special. just trying to get my xmas shopping list up to scratch and shall start buying presents soon! can't wait for xams this year - at home, with my family.

M
x

1 comment:

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)