Tuesday, October 18, 2011

hooked

ever since i saw kelly (@kelanjo) playing this song on the piano i fell in love. i had to know who composed it and i listened to the song on loop all evening, and truthfully, i still am listening to it....it's amazing, so beautiful. every time i hear such wonderful piano pieces, it makes me want to play the piano again... i wish i had one here.. especially now that i find myself stuck at home so much.. it would be perfect to sit down and play the piano from time to time.

all the years my parents made me play and then my rebellious years of abandoning the piano just because i was so bored of it... i wish i never had done that! but i didn't like doing what i was told. till this day i'm still the same - you tell me to do something and i will refuse. i will prob do it later but i won't say i have done it. is it just me who's like that?

day one with my exercise and it's going great. surprisingly, i really enjoyed running on the treadmill! i think i can get used to this. of course i'm not telling MrL that i've started exercising because he'd been at me for weeks that i could work out at home seeing that i have so much spare time... but i refused to be told what to do and ignored him. now, i'm secretly working out and i doubt i will tell him, unless he asks. am i weird?

M
x