Tuesday, October 18, 2011

changes are happening

i've decided i need to change a few things in my life...

-  i need to be more positive about everything, i need to put on my so called 'rose-tinted spectacles' and start seeing the good in things.

-  i need to get a grip with my exercise (or should i say non-existent exercise). 8-minute workouts plus treadmill. i need to get back into shape and the swing of a more healthy lifestyle.

-  i need to start earning money, even if it means i'll be working on the tills at tesco. (look what my teaching course has given me.. .now, now maria, think positive..!)

-  i need to start being crafty..no money = no presents for xmas/bdays.... (get my thinking cap on!)

-  i need to sleep less...yes, i sleep a hell of a lot. and i shouldn't. now i need to stick to what i say!

-  i need to drink plenty of water.

-  i need to be more focused and alert whilst driving. i need to push myself and believe in myself more when i'm behind the wheel.

with all this said, i shall now stick to it and start training,drinking water and seeing the positive side to things in life.

oh, actually, on a very positive note - MrL is no longer going on tour! i'm thrilled, he's not. but i can honestly say i am so happy. we'll spend more time together and be happy together, every day!

do you have any plans for some changes?

M
x

p.s. oh, i totally forgot to tell you about some cupcakes i made yesterday. apples, cinnamon and raisins - they were divine. i ate them all. in two days. ha! telling me i need to go on a diet...? yes. i do. motivation is soaring right now. i've eaten all the sweets in the house, no more temptations around, i will do this! anyway, here is a pic


trust me, they were niiiiice...

and on another note - my nail broke. don't you just hate it when that happens. and no, i'm a rebel and i will not shorten my other nails, i don't care if it looks silly i will not have them short! end of rant. goodbye!