Friday, September 23, 2011

pourquoi la vie est injuste ?

during the summer and even now i'm still reading posts where people have been away on lavish (and less lavish) holidays, and i seem to think...where is my holiday?? when will i finally go on holiday? i know going home is a 'get-away' but not a proper holiday. today i've taken the last straw, and i know i'm no camel, but I WANT A HOLIDAY. somewhere where it's sunny and there's a beach. greece, france, hawaii - whatever, just bloody take me there!! ugh!

honestly, i haven't been abroad since going to france with my parents when we lived in london. let me tell you... that was WAAAAY back. about 14 years ago....FOURTEEN YEARS AGO, i repeat. bloody hell. that's sad.

i think out of everybody out there - I need the holiday the most.

thank you.

x

No comments: