Wednesday, September 7, 2011

everyday woes

i have signed up to a teaching agency! hoorah. until they receive my crb i won't get anything, so fingers crossed they get it by next week. i'm so utterly skint it's unbelievable. i need to work. i am limited. i can only teach in my local area, as i can only commute by bus at the moment, hence why i need to do my driving test asap. but i need to learn to drive first. ugh. i can't wait to teach! i've been waiting for this for so long. i am aware, however, that i won't have work everyday. but anything at the moment will suffice. in fact, i've been doing so much reading and i have a possible amazon shopping spree ahead - i need to stock up on so much (ie stickers, children's books, pens, folders etc) just backup items i will need when going to schools.

wish me luck guys! and more importantly, pray that i get a permanent job SOON. i don't want to be supply all this next year. i need to get my induction done and i want a class of my own! to teach and bring up as MY OWN.

xoxo

No comments: