Saturday, July 23, 2011

proud

MrL has completed his charity walk in holland and i am SUPER proud of him. he called me every day and with each day, i could hear in his voice less and less enthusiasm and eagerness. i tried to do my best in cheering him on over the phone, but he's finally done it. and on a plus note he'll be home tomorrow night! apparently his feet are swollen, he can't walk on his left foot and it's all 'blisters galore'.

i have an abundance of apples and bananas in my kitchen which is just screaming out to me to make some sort of crumble or cupcakes.

i do however need to go and give back those topshop chelsea boots..i've decided they need to go. i think i might spend the refund on all those h&m jumpers ;) and while i'll be 'in town' i'll pop into superdrug and boots. i can also hear estee lauder calling my name..... oops!

still haven't bought my tickets to poland. my only holiday this summer. like last year. when will i finally go away to greece for my summer hols? or spain? italy? france? australia...? dream on. since MrL is going on tour in april, i'll be alone till october, so no summer holiday next year either. guess i'll have to wait till 2013.

what are you fav/dream summer holidays?

xoxo

No comments: