Thursday, April 7, 2011

a treat!

yesterday i treated myself to my se1 school! it was so joyous going back to all the kiddies - they really did miss me! i had kids at my feet and pulling me in all directions to show me what they've been up to. it was so lovely to see them - i have missed them. two little girls even made me a card each ;) it's so nice to know that you mean something to kids. i even got asked by a little girl "can i be your bridesmaid"which made me smile - how thoughtful! :D i just love working with little people. i think reception is my fav class to teach and be around with. i shall go and visit them more often!

today i had a day off, however, i didn't do much only because i was stressed out with finding out that i will be ofsted'ed during se2..and i had to get my se1 file in by friday :/ i have to do so much to get it ready - i'd taken it apart really, for my essays and simply because i wasn't pleased with the last week i'd taught - oops....

later on in the day, well at midday, i decided that my room needs to be rearranged so that if i do ever have a leak again, it won't go on my bed. it took me hours to shift my furniture and at 3 i gave up - i just had too much furniture in my room and i couldn't turn my bed around to where i really wanted it. so i waited till my flatmate got back home and we lifted the couch up and out of the way :) and now my room is ready... (check later to see a pic of my room!)

that's all for now...uni all day tomorrow and friday..and then it's all over. no more uni, just school...how scary!!

xoxo

No comments: