Monday, April 4, 2011

i've fallen into the oblivion of american series..

i watched 22 episodes of pretty little liars in 4 days.
i'm always on track with the new glee episodes.
i've always watched desperate housewives, brothers and sisters, gossip girl, family guy... i mean - do i REALLY need to watch all these programs?? no. but i'm bloody enjoying it!! haha.

i had a lovely weekend.. went out on sunday to leicester square and made my way to shaftesbury avenue and chinatown, where i had a scrumptious dinner! new world is a restaurant i will recommend to everyone who is in town. it was a bit weird, i must admit, sitting on my own and having dinner ON MY OWN with tables full of families and couples all around! it was fun though! ordered way too much for myself.. came out looking pregnant ;)

again, today i experienced a leak from the ceiling. i came back home for my lunch break aaand sat down on my bed and felt it was a 'bit' wet. i hit the phone and called my landlord who didn't reply till 9pm. he arranged the plumber to come round tomorrow and 'sort it out'. i'm so pissed off you have NO idea. i'm going to Citizen's Advice Bureau on wednesday so i might get some help with my room and my rights.

wish me luck!

xoxo

No comments: