Saturday, October 16, 2010

not feeling so well..

i was having a brilliant day, i was so happy the week was coming to an end.. especially after being so frustrated what with the whole placement mess up by uni.. and after uni today, i was meant to go out and have a drink with my old work mates from school.. but my belly made up its mind to have a go at me today and so i stayed at home. i watched the whole of gossip girl with a cuppa tea in hand and under my duvet. such good times, eh?

i bought my ticket for stockton - so excited. but won't get to see L till saturday as he's working nights during the week and my train gets into town at 9pm.

got lots of work this weekend, have to start on my english essay, would like to get it done and out of the way so i can concentrate on my maths essay (which i can;t get my head round :/) i just can;t wait to be with L and his family. we've also decided that we;ll celebrate my bday next week as we won't see each other in november.. in fact, i won't see L till december 20th.. this is such a dreadful year when it comes to how often we get to see each other.. but hopefully, it'll all be worth it.

hope you're all good xoxo

No comments: