Thursday, October 28, 2010

not an easy life...

i'm 'enjoying' my half term week (which is actually a study week - i have two essays to hand in for next friday..) and i had an absolute BOMBshell thrown at me on monday...

i got a TEXT from my 'flattie' saying that the flat has been sold and we have to move out by 14th november. so the contract that i signed was a load of shit and i'm now looking for a place to stay..i spent monday and tuesday looking for rooms...with not much luck, so i'm trying to keep a clear mind and focus on my essays...i've done nearly all my literature one but i still have my maths to do which isn't easy :/

i just can't believe how fate has criss-crossed its paths with my luck..and turning it into BAD luck. instead of having time to focus on my essays i've had to waste time arguing with my 'flattie' i'm furious. i'm fuming. i'm beginning to hate london and all these false people that live in it. they only do things for their own profit, their own good.. i hate it. i'm beginning to see more and more of this behaviour in londoners, it's frightening.

i want to live here, up in the north. more than never have i felt this strongly to be here. not only because i miss L, but because of the life that one has here, it's so much calmer and peaceful. always something to do, always somewhere to go, someone to see, someone to cook for, someone to talk to..

so, as i try to write my eassay, and look for a place to live, i'm trying to actually really enjoy my last 3 days here with L. carving my pumpkin tonight! and tomorrow out to osmotherly and saturday we're celebrating my early birthday (we won't be able to be together for it so we thought we'd celebrate now) in fact i won't be seeing L till 17th december :( boohoo...

happy days to you all and fingers crossed for my essays and room-hunting...
xoxo

No comments: