Sunday, March 14, 2010

sunday night unwind

what a luxury it is to be able to go shopping on your day off!
i set off bright and early at 1pm :p i slept in till 11:15 - oh what joy! the sun was out, the sky was blue, i put on my ipod, chucked on my green, spring jacket, put my camera in my bag and set off for high street kensington. now, i had no intention whatsoever to spend my whole day out in the shops but i did and i dont regret it a single bit :)
time flew so fast its amazing. i stopped in for a coffee at starbucks to boost my energy levels and came home to treat myself to a tuna sweetcorn pasta! now, i guess it's time to go to bed. get ready for another week of work work work. and next weekend? well, i will be hosting mrL's stay. maybe kew gardens on sat? gordon ramsay restaurant maybe? i'm not sure yee what we'll be doing but i know i'll be happy doing whatever!

yay for sunday's, boo-hoo for mondays :(

love xoxo

No comments: