Sunday, March 28, 2010

isn't it wonderful...

...how at 7pm it is still light :) LOVE it!

haven't a really good time, not so well financially but somehow i'm still chirping happy. possibly because i'm off for the next two weeks.. easter hols. so good to have so much time off, but i'll have to bite the bullet when it comes to my payslip.

my hair is so long! well, in everyone's standards, it's not but for me..i can't remember the last time my hair touched my shoulders which is happening and its soooo great!!! i wish they were longer though ;)

the weather here is pretty lame, when you leave the house in the morning, the sun's out and you have this vision that the day will be absolutely wonderful, like a proper spring day, but then as soon as you get into work, the sky clouds over and it starts raining...and it doesn't stop! so you get out of work, in your spring coat and pumps, ready to get all soaking, squishy wet. blah.
can't wait for it to brighten up.

then again, i can't wait to get into my wellies and go for walkies with lewis, up in the hills. somehow i find it unbelievably delightful.

hope everyone is well xoxo