Tuesday, May 12, 2009

temporarily high

having got back today from far far away, i've realised how much i've missed out on in life ;)
life in ldn is so different. but not always better.

the most wonderful thing happened to me there though.
sincere and genuine kindness that's what.
maybe a lil fling too.
and yes. i kissed him. and it was sublime.

i looked like w wreck all weekend though, due to my lack of sleep and lack of straightener i looked like aright weirdo. hence no pictures of me from my trip!

fri/sat/sun(partially) i spent with D either in his car, his flat or his mum's. was so weird it has to be said, to see him after all these years but what a difference those years made. you sometimes look back and think - i would never expect you to end up doing that or being like that. it was hilarious but more importantly a bloody superb weekend.

sunday night i was dropped off to Lesley's where we + Shari spent the night drinking vodka+lemonade/fanta ;) monday on the other hand was tiring. got out of the house at 10 and headed straight for natural history museum, made my way to victoria and albert museum past one, then walked over to the science museum only to set off to high street kensington where i grabbed my ritual mocha at starbucks. after having enjoyed a nice convo with random guy + my coffee i went out to notting hill back to Lesley's for my bag and walked straight to the tube to catch a train into Cambridge. got there at 9pm. my legs were not aching but they surely are today!!

i got vexed with ranair cos of my stupidity and their lack of information.

i wanna go again! let me just check those tickets... ;)

No comments: