Friday, May 29, 2009

driftwood

not much to say
but that exams are coming and going and the thought of my dissertation and the stress connected with it is slowly getting to me..
monday's exam will be rather difficult
then tuesday american literature
saturday two stupid exams at uni
monday dissertation
and then three weeks to acquire all the answers to our licencjat exam
goodness
how time flies...

in fact
all i want to do is lie in D's arms and not give a toss about what is going on around me
i want to feel serene and ever so happy with a huge smile on my face tackling every day and knowing that i can hold someone's hand when i get back home
it seems so trivial but it's such a vital component for me in life knowing that i have someone to turn to, to gaze into someone's eyes seeing them sparkle, to snuggle up to whenever i feel like it, to close my eyes and listen to a heart beat, to feel wanted, to feel that there is someone by my side getting through everyday with me, there for me and vice versa, i need to feel wanted and needed and i have a need to give
this could turn out to be a really great year

as for now i need to catch up with my studying
and i'm absolutely skint
ugh :/

No comments: