Saturday, May 10, 2008

somewhere over the rainbow

i'm hooked on that song, reminds me of the days when i was an E.R. addict and the finale was an absolute tear-jerker.. unbelievable.

had an amazing evening/night. i couldn't ask for a better best friend than you agata. time flies uncontrollably when i'm with you. there's so much we could do and talk about that a lifetime wouldn't be enough for us! thank you for always being there for me and chatting to me when i need it :] what would i do without you..?


dont go to geneva!! dont leave me here all alone..

i wish i had more fun nights like i did with 'my' two ania's last weekend, and like today with agata. time flies.. and i've got less time with every year, month, week... its sad.
i know i've neglected a few people in my life and i'm sorry that i didnt spend enough time with you.. but how will they know that now? but i like my life the way it is now, i love the people who are in it. who have left a mark in my heart, those who are just starting to flourish in my life. i love everyone who knows me :] i'm in a good mood which means you should all love agata!

love love love.

i wish i had a personal bear i could share all my true love with though. i've been too naive in the past and now i've raised the bar, i dont want an immature man who still lives with hopes from the past, who cant take care of a woman, who doesnt know how to treat a woman.

i'm done with boys. i want a man. i will have a man. i dont care if its this summer, next summer or in three years. i will get what i want and i know what i want. no more miss nice girl. just watch me.

1 comment:

dvd said...

you go girl!

[you know i'd love to be a part of your life, be there for you whenever you need it, if you only let me]