Sunday, May 25, 2008

cool beans

gosh , there are so many topics i currently want to talk about and i have at least six unfinished posts on my computer, but i dont have the time to blog properly at the moment, sadly. on a more brighter note - i went down to the gym today and had a whole two hours of treadmill/orbitrek/bike (i dont know how i will get up tomorrow morning!), cleaned out my wardrobe (success!), prepared for this week at college (wow!) and have plans to go to dublin during the summer to meet up with a few (but how special and dear to my heart) people.
personal life? forget it. the most fun i'm having right now is the temporary distraction of flirting over my myspace inbox with 'randy andy sugar and candy', dont get me wrong but he's a cute guy and a great guy to talk with, i guess nothing more due to the distance. shame. tragic? perhaps, but hey, just over a month an i'll be off to england and i plan to enjoy myself thoroughly whilst i'm there..

No comments: