Sunday, May 18, 2008

calorie intake, jaffa cakes and the evil day of the month

to cut a long story short..

i've been writing down everything i eat and counting calories. it doesnt look too bad. but i still feel like i have room for improvement. however, today i just let my hormones rule. i devoured a billion jaffa cakes. it was like i was under a spell. i coudnt (and in fact didnt want to) control myself! and i felt so good.
but i will not weigh myself for the next couple of days.. after having read that one jaffa cake has 44cals i kinda fell into a slight mood of despair. but do not fear - no more chocolate for me for the next two days (thats the max amount of days i can survive without any chocolate whatsoever..).
thing is, i'm feeling a bit full at the moment and i have to go to bed.
ugh. going to bed with a full stomach is a big no no.
oh, and do feel free to slap me if i dare mention the word chocolate to you this week. i need motivation and i know i am fully capable of going to the local shop and buying myself a magnum, so please, dont hesitate and kick me if i have any plans on doing so.

and to think i was doing so well today (till about 8pm) i was living on 575cals. hm. better luck next time eh?

short week, just three days of classes ahead this week - yet another long weekend from thursday. to tell you the truth it feels so awkward. but nice at the same time. maybe i'll finally get round to cleaning out my wardrobe. if anyone saw in what state my clothes are in in that wardrobe i'd die of shame. i've been wanting to get round to clean it out for days, weeks even.. shame on me..mea culpa.


codladh samh

No comments: