Sunday, March 4, 2012

sleet in march

i have the joy of sitting at home and waiting to be picked up, i stare out of the window and take in the sight of sleet in march. it started off with drizzle, turn rain, turn sleet. how horrid. it's as gray as can be and i had a nice shopping spree filled day planned - but it never goes the way i want it to. my bus into town didn't bother to stop even though i put my hand out. so i took my bum back home. 

i was meant to go clothes shopping which i haven't done since london (may/june). so you can imagine how excited i was to be going out at last. never mind. i'm used to not spending so another week won't kill me.

i'm still at school. kind of enjoying it more now. still trying to get my head round all the paperwork and schedules that no one bothers to tell me about. i've had great feedback from parents during parent's evening so i'm happy with how things are.

only four more weeks to go...

and then my parent's will be coming over for 4 days! i am so delighted that they will be here!! mind you, the house needs to undergo a few changes before they come over..but all is well and good! can't wait to show them what life is like here - i think they will love it.

now, though, back to reality...back to teaching kids!

hope you're all well

M
x