Friday, October 7, 2011

think POSITIVE for goodness sake...

ever since monday i've not been feeling too great with myself. i've been continually told that i did extremely well and that i should be really happy with my interview. but as days have passed, and having seen another school, i know how hard it is to even get an interview. i feel incredibly lucky that i had had the opportunity to take part in the interview. i'm not sure how lucky i will be for the following interview(s)...

i haven't heard from my agency about work, which means my bank account is terribly crippled. it's quite embarrassing to be my age and not have money in my account. i'm not helping MrL with any bills, any shopping , any anything really and it's making me feel like such a leech at the moment. i'm beginning to be dependent of MrL...

my driving lessons have made me get more stressed. i've never felt stressed before in my lessons but recently, since i've started going out on the roads and experienced a lot of traffic, holding up people at lights, stalling a gazillion times and losing my back 'L' plate (so noone knew i was a provisional driver on the road!) i've felt like i'm not doing great. i've made silly small mistakes that make me feel as if i'm not making progress. i'm not doing well with starting from a standstill. just little things are starting to bug me. there's so much to remember and do in such a  small amount of time...

so, today, i'm home alone and thinking aboyt how i will survive, how can i keep myself sane? how can i get happier? well, i have bourbon biscuits to start with, custard creams and jaffa cakes. it's easy for everyone to keep telling you "think positive!" but it is that much harder to actually do.

how are you coping? is everything good? i hope so...

M
x

p.s. i thought i'd share some pics from last week...just to cheer this post up a bit!

 my go at making 'pierogi z miesem' (i made the pastry far too early and it managed to dry out :( - look at the ones on the left!! ugh...but they were quite delicious)

Berwick-upon-Tweed, up in the very northern point of england (right on the border with scotland) where there was sun in the south, there was rain in the north. we made the wrong chocie BUT we still had ice-cream ;)



Holy Island, where the sea ebbs and flows twice a day. we managed to catch it as it flooded the road, amazing sight and an amazing amount of birds out there, very tranquil and isolated.

No comments: