Thursday, September 15, 2011

car diary #6,7

my lovlies..i had a fantastic lesson yesterday with my wonderful driving instructor becky. we still went around just an industrial estate. i printed off google map of how to get to the estate, and, as you do..we got lost. well, we knew we were not going in the right direction. so i put all our faith into road signs and we headed out into the world. funnily enough - we got there. we spent an hour driving around - it was amazing, junctions, t-junctions AND roundabouts! i had so much fun. i felt totally at ease in the car during the whole lesson.i actually started enjoying driving!

then again, this morning MrL's father came round and took me out in my car. we drove to tesco car park (which was a bit busy) but we did our stuff and drove around forwards and backwards (i really suck at reversing). surprisingly, he was happy with how i drove and thought i'd be much worse. hm. come tomorrow i hope MrL will take me out too and i hope to go on saturday. i need to get as much practice in as possible.

as for work - that's still a no-no. i don't have any. tomorrow i'm going to tesco and hope they will take me on for at least the weekends. my bank account is practically crying out. i need a job. now.

thank you xoxo

No comments: