Friday, September 2, 2011

Car diary #1

as some of you already know, MrL got me a car yesterday. we managed to get it in the afternoon and as soon as we got it home we went online to get me some insurance and breakdown cover (you just never know!). we drove to tesco and got me some magnetic L plates to whack on and this is where the fun started.

 we stayed in the car park at tesco (bear in mind it was about 10pm). i stalled the car a couple of times, i kangaroo-ed like crazy AND i had to deal with silly people who drove my way in the car park! we really need to go to a place where i can just practice stopping and starting my vehicle. oh dear, i haven't even mentioned what it is! my car is a 2003 citroen saxo in royal blue. it looks good. the interior is...a bit iffy, hasn't been cleaned in YEARS. the chairs are falling apart (they move about quite a bit) so we're getting them changed tomorrow. apart from a few squeaks and a certain rattle whilst turning right, the car seems absolutely fine. i'll try and put up some pics tomorrow as unbelievably i haven't taken any yet.

so my journey with my saxo begins. driving will commence and i'll let you all know how 'well' i drove today.

xoxo

No comments: