Friday, July 15, 2011

bag lady

i've still got a few bags that i need to unpack. only problem is, is that i have nowhere to put the things away, they are typical'on-your-desk/ in-your-office' type of things. i'm lacking both here. no desk, no office. so nowhere to put my things. i've already stashed my paperwork in the single bedroom and it doesn't look great.

no luck on the job front. am i really not good enough for schools up here?

Mr L and i have come to the conclusion that i have to do my driving licence. i will need to borrow a couple of thousand pounds from the bank. i just hate being in debt - already crappy as i had to take a student loan to pay off my uni.

oh, i must tell you - I'M OFFICIALLY A FULLY QUALIFIED TEACHER in the uk!! woop woop!! in fact, Mr L came all the way from harrogate to celebrate with me. he took me out to a restaurant and then we popped over to the cinema to watch a highly romantic film, namely.. transformers! i had such a wonderful evening. it's ever so lovely to spend time alone with L, away from home and going on 'dates'. brings back good memories!

the weather was glorious today! at last. i'm having horrendous problems getting tickets to poland from up here, as my trian/bus tickets do not work with my flight times :/ totally don't know what to do...

i'm dying to get a certain pair of shoes from topshop but i cannot get them due to my being rather skint and jobless. might get L to take me to the centre tomorrow. might take a trip to topshop just to check them out in real life.

L is so busy, he wasn't supposed to be around at all this week but he's been round three times!! he comes back tomorrow and come saturday he leaves to holland for his nijmegan walk. OH. and today, he received an official letter that his squadron is being deployed to afghan in april. no comment. i'm still trying to comprehend and letting it sink in.

xoxo

No comments: