Saturday, January 29, 2011

yay (part trois)?!

yes, can you believe it....!! another batch of great news - i passed my professional studies assignment - phew!! i'd blissfully forgotten all about it actually..and yesterday we were told that we'd get our results today.

i must admit, getting (or rather waiting) for the results are incredibly stressful - i just have absolutely no idea whether i passed or failed...there is just no knowing.. :/

but i'm glad i passed. very glad indeed.

now..because of this wonderful news, i was meant to go out and exchange my jacket from zara. however, it was so cold today that once i got home - i stayed in! there was noo way i was going to head back outside...it was freezing in my room so i hopped straight onto my bed and covered myself with my lovely blanket and switched on my laptop and wasted away the evening. nice.

tomorrow i'm heading off to zara ;) in the morning. i'm considering giving the jacket back and getting a refund? i'm not sure, i'll see how the change of size goes. will pop in to a shoe maker and get my shoes re-heeled - i keep slipping, they are so bloody dangerous! and i'll head off to cambridge at 3pm. do not fear - i will be back sunday morning (after a bit of /window/ shopping at westfield ;))

have a lovely weekend all
xoxo

No comments: