Monday, January 24, 2011

another week over..

the weekend whizzed past like speedy gonzales.
more work done, but still a lot lies ahead..

i have my ict skills test tomorrow at 17:15 so fingers crossed!

on a brighter note - i purchased a lovely (faux) leather jacket from zara- i promise this is my last purchase from zara for a long long time!! :)

another week of uni ahead.. hopefully i'll get more work done during the week..

i cannot contain myself, i really cannot wait for february and my additional school experience! all the way up in stockton - yay!

L and I have also come to the conclusion that we will go to PL twice this year - april (for easter) and december (for chrimbo). i 'might' go in august too for a few days as it's my gran's 90th(!!) wow, i'm glad we've finally settled on some dates :D i can't wait! i miss home.

xoxo

No comments: