Friday, October 8, 2010

in love with

nigella lawson and her new show 'kitchen'
she really is one super sexy woman. who can cook!

she's got so many inspirational recipes it's amazing :) makes me want to cook.

if you haven't already - go have a look at my other blog www.mariatodayisaw.blogspot.com and you can see a snippet of what i see everyday ;)

this weekend looks like i'll be drenched and showered under by books, journals and more literature - so much work to do for my essays!! blaaaaaaaaaaa.

wish i could go shopping, or even more - wish i could go to the hairdressers. i've finally found my salon, my picture perfect salon (www.hobsalons.com) in camden (so close to home!) i wish to have a lovely fringe...a side swept one, for now :) ... i'll dream on then, shall i? heh.

sleep time now, hope everyone is good xoxo

3 comments:

[the lavender thief] said...

remember the fantastic nigella cheesecake we made together? it was celestially good. mmmmm.

maria said...

mmm, with all those sprinkles on it! was divine..
i thought you never read my blog, it's nice to know someone still does.. :) thank you x

[the lavender thief] said...

i read it whenever there's a new update. you don't reply to my messages and comments, though, not at all.