Sunday, September 5, 2010

on your marks, get set....

and tomorrow it's 'GO'!
i've managed to pack all my paper work that i might possibly need for Uni in London. It's terribly hard packing all the essentials..i've been here for some time now and I really don't want to go. I've been putting off packing for quite a while, and now that it's finally dawning upon me that I really do have to go, I'm uneasy, unwilling and utterly slow at getting my things ready. Plus I'm limited as to what and how much I can take as I'll be taking a train down to London.

The garden is looking so pretty now, we've managed to get our garden set out onto the decking. Next summer we're planning on getting the barbecue done and have friends and family come over for a barbi!

We've also got our dining table and chairs in the house too, and we're ever so thrilled about it! It's wonderful and suits us so much! I'll be so sad to have to go to a room in London and not have the comfort of my own living room, kitchen and lounge area with a tv :( oh, how I wish I could stay..

But, this PGCE has to be done and it's better to get it done now rather than a few years down the line. I'd rather spend this year living off beans on toast than doing nothing with my career. I can't wait to get this qualification done!

Finally, I have bought myself a laptop so I will constantly be online ;) no more excuses that I don't have a computer or the internet.

Welcome to a new chapter in my life..one that you are all invited to!!

xoxo