Thursday, June 25, 2009

ralph lauren

my wall (which got pissed on by my beloved cat) now smells of ralph lauren, i wasted 10 squirts of my perfume to kill the stink of cat piss, on my wall.
if anyone came into my room right now they would suffocate from the combo.
but my cat deserved it, he got kicked out of the room with me swearing at it.
i was witness to his lifting his tail and squirting some deadly smelly cat pee right on the wall that is by my pillow. i couldnt believe it.
i swore at him.
i told him to get the fuck out of my room.
i literally did.
and closed the door behind him as he left.
but that didnt satisfy my hatred.
he was meowing to go out. i said fine. i paused my film. and i went downstairs with him and opened the balcony doors and he went out.
out into the night.
now its raining and the thunder is clapping.
and he's out
and i feel a bit bad.
i called him but he's not there so i'm gonna try and go to sleep.
but if i dont wake up tomorrow you will all know why - i most probably suffocated in this ralph lauren smell...

No comments: