Monday, January 26, 2009

i am dumb

i failed my american literature course.
how wonderful.
i believe i was the only one to do so in my group. makes me feel so much better.

i feel like i wanna give up.
but i wont.
it would be stupid if i gave up now.
half way through my third year.

but to tell you guys the truth, this really doesnt motivate me.
i will have to learn the material all over again.

i'm determined to do my best at linguistics, descriptive grammar and methodology.
i'm just not so keen on american literature :/

besides. i've been going through quite a rough patch and i really dont feel like engaging socially so please do excuse me.
i've been watching triggering programmes again, not to sure why. i dont fit in my jeans, maybe thats why?

i'm not in a good mood.
can someone please take to me to london? now?

1 comment:

tjrael said...

I'm glad You've decided to write again. It's always a pleasure to ponder over your thoughts as they're never shallow.