Monday, June 30, 2008

sirens, alerts, red lamps..

'virgin' on the loose.

i feel 'like a virgin'. although i haven't been touched by anyone in what... 9 months?! geez, that's long enough to have given birth and gotten pregnant again (well, nearly..). maaaan. i've been watching way too much sex and the city + a fair share of desperate housewives. that's all i've been doing these past few days - catching up on tv series. how sad. but thanks to them, i've come to realise what i'm missing out on. it didn't really bother me until someone decided to tell me about their "fabulous weekend aaaaaaand - it was just the beginning!!!!" [scream]. mhh.
and then came the tv shows and there i was on my couch thinking - i'm 24.. and i need a man. well, a man with a working penis would be great. but it's not just about the sex. it's about the quality time spent talking and laughing. i miss all of that. i'm scared i'm missing out on too much at my age. i should be out there, having fun, enjoying myself, going to parties and making out with whoever is handsome enough and maybe even having sex every night would be a bonus.
but no.
why cant i be a free soul in london [new york would do me fine too!]?
it seems so strange for me - those 9 months [wow, i cant even believe its been so long..sniff]. that's the longest i haven't slept with a guy since i was 19. can you imagine what's it's like for me? ever since i was 19 i've always had someone. and now? payback time? did i do something wrong? maybe it's because i'm here and my man is somewhere 'out there' in the BIG WORLD. i need my holiday. and God.. please make it worth while!



hopin.. and prayin, and hopin, and prayin...

No comments: