Sunday, June 15, 2008

listen real hard if you'd like to hear, and watch real close or i'll disappear

here i am sitting over 50 pages worth of words, phrasal verbs, idioms, proverbs and whatnot.
it's the third time i'll be writing this exam. and to tell you the truth - today i'm pretty pissed off about it. they wouldn't let me off the hook and had to put me through the traumatic time of session, maybe before i never worried about my practical exam, and to be frank i'm not really peeing my pants just yet. but tomorrow, when we'll be in the hall, sitting at our desks, my heart will be racing.
i'm so fed up that even though i passed my previous two exams (of the same damn thing) i have to write it AGAIN.

i'm in such a bad mood today.
i hate these papers. i hate these words. i'll use them as scrap paper once i'm done. and to make things worse - i've got my period, so expect me to be snappy. i didnt go to the gym today, i couldnt be bothered to lift a finger.

i'm going to be sinful and make myself a cup of coffee now, thats all i'm yearning. i shall even embellish it with some frothy milk. mmm.

oh, andy's back in my life. we had a bit of a break up for no reason.
i like writing to him. funny how he manages to make smile even though we're so far apart and have never seen each other in real life.

i heard from my girl magda, she's in st ives already and i'll be joining her on 9th july. i cannot wait. summer's nearly here guys... nearly!

just wishing for some sun though..

No comments: