Tuesday, June 17, 2008

craptacular

craptacular is how today goes by.
not only did our course teacher tell us we sucked in our use of english part, the listening today wasnt at all easy. i got mixed feelings and it aint good at all. i just want tomorrow to be over, get my grade (find out i passed would be enough), go home, kick off my shoes and laze about for the rest of my summer days. i'm so tired of this session..

i'm actually quite grateful that i'm flying out in july and not right after my finals..at least this way i'll have a few extra days to do nothing and take advantage of the fact that its summer and not run like mad all around the pub, collecting plates, glasses or standing behind the bar, pulling pints and smiling from ear to ear, pretending that my feet dont hurt at all.... ahh.. summer awaits!

hopefully i will shed some kilos too.

for now, i'm off to drink my (belated) five o'clock tea. ta-ta.

1 comment:

tjrael said...

We didn't suck at all Mary !!! It's them who made those tests so clumsy and misleading. We rock !!! As always we rock and we'll kick their bony little asses tomorrow !!! :D

PS. Five o'clock tea - how charming !!!