Saturday, May 31, 2008

bitter sweet

every time i looked over at paweł or piotrek, my eyes filled up with tears. it was hard to hold them back. it was a hard day. saying farewell but also hoping to see each other again some day.

it's not an easy thing to see someone who you truly loved and cared for, talked to and laughed with for years, carried into a graveyard and set into the ground. saying my condolences to my aunt shattered my strength and i gave into grief. it was inevitable. i'm a teary person.

so it finally happened. he's really gone and never coming back.
i still haven't gotten ever it.


oh, and i feel like a compete idiot with my 4+ compared to those 5+'s that other group members got - i hate you all ;]

urgh. i feel so useless. gym tomorrow at 8am. maybe that will bring some life back into my body and soul?

No comments: