Thursday, March 13, 2008

the mountains said i could find you here

in dreamland things seem so simple yet fantastic
i wish i never had to wake up from my dreams
it seems like only there am i wanted
by men
i find shelter in their arms from drunkards who want to vomit all over me and the sort
and then i wake up
my heart pounding
all alone
no one to cuddle up to
and cold
and i cover myself with my duvet
and fall asleep again
and dream that i'm in a private jet
with only one man as my pilot
and i'm in the cockpit with him and spend a most amazing trip to finland with this guy
talking continuously about everything trivial and of great importance
the point is..

why can't i have this in real life?
why am i punished and what for?
why can't i find myself a decent guy, partner..?

maybe i should hand out questionnaires for men to fill out?
unfortunately, i've gotten used to this state of being single.
it's a shame i have to wait nearly 105 more days till i can feel myself again
and hopefully finding a man won't be so difficult as it is here
i'm sure it won't be
just why so damn long?!

No comments: