Wednesday, March 26, 2008

bland

I managed to crawl out of bed in time to make it for my course at 8am. Managing to encounter an old woman collapse, hitting her head on the door as she fell to the ground..i tried to help, wanting to call for an ambulance was my initial reaction, but the man (who happened to be some sort of relative of hers) said she'll regain consciousness in a bit, asking me not to worry and starting slapping the poor soul.. with a sudden gasp she opened her eyes and tried to get up.. i gave her a hand and urged her to 'take it easy'.. and continued my walk to college..

No revelations when it comes to college though. Boring boring boring.

On returning home i stepped into the kitchen and became a 'domestic goddess', maybe not as divine as Nigella Lawson [sorry guys ;)] but i succeeded in overfeeding myself with spaghetti yet again. But it sure was delicious!

As of tomorrow, I'll be a free spirit in my parent-deserted home for four lengthy days.

So, please do feel free to come round but be sure to bring plenty of exquisite food not forgetting the overpriced bottle or two of wine (rose or white will do fine) along with at least 100 compliments and a decent 'hunky-dory' film that I haven't yet seen. Other than that, don't even bother coming.

1 comment:

dvd said...

ups, i guess i dropped by empty handed :)
[and no, that spaghetti couldn't have been delicious, you made it with filthy PORK!!!]